At Antrim Streamside, here are just a few of the many activities that you can enjoy during your stay:
- Hiking/Birdwatching: Feel free to wander the marked hiking trails on the property, or we can arrange for a guided hike for an additional fee.
- Fly Fishing: Our guests are welcome to fish our private water. We can also arrange for guide services for an additional fee. (Approximately $375 for a ½ day of guided fishing).
- Massage: We can arrange for you to have a massage in the privacy of your own room by our local licensed massage therapist. Offerings include both Full body massage and Hot Stone massage.
- Yoga: Various yoga classes are available at the nearby Justine’s Just Breathe Yoga Center. Ask the Hospitality Manager for times and class types. We will book your class for you.
- Beaver Lake Farm: Beaver Lake Farm began due to an interest in healthy eating and an appreciation of food origins. That, combined with a genuine interest in the environment and agriculture, led us to start the farm. Wanting to do it right, we knew that we needed a knowledgeable caretaker for the farm and began a search. When we saw Jess we knew we had the right person. We welcome all our guests to go visit the farm to learn about the animals and their roles on the farm, and to have farm fun. But since it’s a working farm, please call Jess first to make sure it’s a good time: 508-280-4185. Visit our website and our Facebook page!
Antrim Streamside is close to other local attractions like Mongaup State Park, Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center, Shandelee Music Festival, and Resorts World Catskills Casino, and a number of nearby golf courses.